Common strengths and weaknesses seen in project drafts.

As a common strength, I have detected a very high amount of motivation and dedication on every project I have seen. There is also a lot of variety and creativity!! Very eye-opening!!

As for common weaknesses, normally the lack of details has left me a little disappointed. There are lots of projects I would have liked to know more about!!

To what extent you think that all this activity will be useful to prepare the final version of the project:
I believe that I still lack a lot of creativity to tackle the project. Also, I need to be more flexible in terms of coming up with new ideas to make the project more accessible and shareable with other schools.

Lots of work ahead!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Project Draft - Looking into the Eye (Science: Biology)

"eTwinning in 140" challenge

Unit 5. eTwinning project